Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Student Lounge - 7th level (room 07-04)!!!

This is not of the latest pic's of the student lounge, as they have reduced the size of the room to include a stationary shop for the students use,which doubles as a copying and printer centre too.

A common scene @ 7th level, students spending time at the lounge.

This picture was taken at the lounge on 7th level, where my friends and me used to spend our time for assignments and other discussions. The is very comfortable and this place gives a good atmosphere to study as well as to relax.

My friends, me and others use this place for both productive and un-productive use. From the picture one can visualise that my friends and me are juct chatting and for sure students d use this venue to view their presentations before having them performed them in the class. The Uni has equipped this place with projectors, TV and VCR for the students use. this place is open all weekdays betweem 0830 - 2200 hrs. Now studnts can have unlimited access to internet, as Wireless broadband is provided at no extra cost.
















When my batch started our studies at JCU Singapoe, we did not have this place and we all were using the corridor as u see above in the picture, it was only around October end that the Uni came up with this well furnished and equipped room.

No comments: